We are offering help with DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals)applications.
DACA – Certain people who came to the United States as children and meet several key guidelines may request consideration of deferred action against deportation for a two year period.
- Under age of 31 as of June 15, 2012
- Came to the United States before reaching your 16th birthday
- Have continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007 – present time
- Were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making your request consideration of deferred action with USCIS
- Entered without inspection before June 15, 2012, or your lawful immigration status expired as of June 15, 2012
- Are currently in school, have graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, have obtained a general education development (GED) certificate, or an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States
- Have not been convicted of a felony, misdemeanor, and do not pose a threat to public safety or national security.
Contact us for appointments or additional information:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 5:00pm – 7:00pm
233 Fourth Street, NW, Charlottesville, VA 22903