Upcoming Workshops & Events 2014:
English Version – Inmigration: The Process to petition for relatives
Version en Español – Inmigracion: El proceso de peticion para familiars
We are providing appointments to help with the Obama Care/Affordable Care Act (ACA) application or inquiries.
Obama Care – In increasing quality, affordability, and availability of health insurance to uninsured Americans, Obama Care will also provide more benefits, rights and protection.
We also are offering help with DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) applications.
DACA – Certain people who came to the United States as children and meet several key guidelines may request consideration of deferred action against deportation for a two year period.
- Under age of 31 as of June 15, 2012
- Came to the United States before reaching your 16th birthday
- Have continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007 – present time
- Were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making your request consideration of deferred action with USCIS
- Entered without inspection before June 15, 2012, or your lawful immigration status expired as of June 15, 2012
- Are currently in school, have graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, have obtained a general education development (GED) certificate, or an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States
- Have not been convicted of a felony, misdemeanor, and do not pose a threat to public safety or national security.
Contact us for appointments or additional information:
434-531-0104 or 434-202-2973
Tuesdays and Thursdays 5:00pm – 7:00pm
233 Fourth Street, NW, Charlottesville, VA 22903